A celebration of regional cuisine, A Taste of West Virginia food court, features breakfast, grille and deli menu items to entice every appetite. Traditional menu items and unexpected pleasures make in-house dining and off-site catering, as well as meetings and themed functions, a memorable and delectable dining occasion.
Daily specials such as Tamarack’s Tuna Melt or Chicken Pot Pie, contrasted to complex plated dishes of West Virginia Rainbow Trout with Lemon Brown Butter and Braised Beef Sirloin with Sweet Onion Jus, showcase the talents of a well-trained culinary staff. West Virginia-made jams and jellies, salad dressings and mustards, and locally grown trout and catfish are incorporated into daily menus.
Behind the scenes, A Taste of West Virginia serves positive economic impact into Tamarack’s operational plate. A full-service conference center, catering off-site, and award winning participation in area events and competitions demonstrate the vitality of Tamarack.
If there’s an event in southern West Virginia where food is a centerpiece, Tamarack is there—fully staffed in a professionally decorated setup offering top quality taste sensations.
- West Virginia Tourism Day Legislative Reception, Charleston, January
- Beckley Newspapers Bridal Faire, Beckley, February
- Tamarack Dinner Theatre, weekends in February, March, and April (see Events)
- WV Recipe Challenge Chef's Black Box Competition, August
- Taste of Appalachia, Beckley, August
- Chili Night, Beckley, first weekend in October
Accolades & Reviews:
- Saveur Magazine: Top 100 American Eateries
- Blue Ridge Country: Best Buttermilk Biscuit
- Southern Living: Our Favorite Regional Restaurants