The Artisan Services Department provides a vital function in bringing high quality art and craft to Tamarack through the jury process (retail product quality review) and reinforces the relationship between the Artist and Artisan, Tamarack and the Tamarack Artisan Foundation.
Stephen Cassle, Product Development Coordinator
In addition, Artisan Services:
- Acts as the liaison between artists/artisans and Tamarack to nurture the partnership for both.
- Conducts the jury process for craft, fine craft, fine art, books, music, DVDs and calendars that are submitted for sale.
- Provides craft career counseling and product development.
- Helps to identify potential markets and gives advice in the development of marketing materials.
- Seeks additional opportunities for artisans in today’s market.
- Coordinates and conducts the review of new product lines.